Sunday, May 10, 2009

In Which Life is a Cabaret

This past week hasn't been too exciting, hence the lack of updates.

Everyday was spent with me waiting for Cabaret rehearsal to roll around.

Every Cabaret rehearsal was spent with me waiting for it to be over.

I saw Star Trek the day it came out. It was good to see a movie to break up the funk I was in. Having not seen any Star Trek thing ever, I really liked the movie. Made me want to check out the original series.

The opening night of Cabaret was Friday. We had just gotten our pit band together, so it was a pretty rough run. However, that just inspired the cast to be amazing for Saturday night.

Friday was also Taylor's actual birthday. Actual birthdays are always nice.

On Saturday, we did some filming for another play I'm going to be in. I ran around a playground in a toga. At one point I got stuck. It hurt.

My internet's been really slow lately, hindering my communication with people immensely.

Hopefully I'll have more exciting stories in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment