Saturday, May 23, 2009

In Which Things Pick Up

Since Cabaret, life has been nothing but Gozilla shows and assignments.

But after a week of boredom and low spirits, things picked up last night with Abby's birthday party.

We had a dance party in the theater after the show, and it mostly became a huge swing dance extravaganza. Also, since Abby had originally wanted to do a sidewalk chalk birthday party (?), my gift to her was bringing a lot of chalk and having everyone draw on the stage of the theater.

It was magical.

Afterward, she and I and a few other people went to Pancakes on the Rocks, because it can't be a great birthday without Pancakes on the Rocks.

There's not much to say, but I'm ranking last night in one of my top 10 Australia experiences.

Oh, and also, my friend Amy invited me along with her friends to go to the outback (Alice Springs). So the week after Dr. Horrible, I'll be on a road trip with them. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment